~Anime-Otaku~
~Welcome To Anime-Otaku~

Please Register, we will be glad! ^.^
~Anime-Otaku~
~Welcome To Anime-Otaku~

Please Register, we will be glad! ^.^
~Anime-Otaku~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Anime-Otaku~

~The Anime Forum Of Friends~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
~ Fall Scavenger Hunt is now Here! Check in the Forum Contests Page for more Information! Deadline is: November 3, 2011 {Thursday} - November 4, 2011 {Friday} ! ~

Mod Applications

Go down 
+2
Emi Yumi Hastune
cake
6 posters
AuthorMessage
cake
Anime~Leaderz
cake

Mod Applications Empty
PostSubject: Mod Applications   Mod Applications EmptyOctober 27th 2011, 3:04 pm

Be a Mod Now!

Spots Left: 2

Code:

[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Why do you think you will be a mod?[/b]:
[b]Will you hack the forum?[/b]
Back to top Go down
http://xat.com/fantagefantagebesties
Emi Yumi Hastune

Emi Yumi Hastune

Mod Applications Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mod Applications   Mod Applications EmptyOctober 31st 2011, 6:09 pm

Username: Emi
Why do you think you will be a mod?: I think I will be a mod because I wanna keep this forum safe, I will make sure everyone follows the rules
Will you hack the forum?: I never hack! Cross my heart
Back to top Go down
Horsie103
Newest Anime Person
Horsie103

Mod Applications Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mod Applications   Mod Applications EmptyOctober 31st 2011, 6:38 pm

Username: Horsie103
Why do u think u will be a mod: I wont let anyone cyber bully and I want to keep this forum safe too, I'll also be on alot, I'd also like to be a mod bcuz Ive never been one and would like to try
Will u hack the forum: Of course not! either way Idk how to hack

Last edited by Horsie103 on November 5th 2011, 12:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
cake
Anime~Leaderz
cake

Mod Applications Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mod Applications   Mod Applications EmptyOctober 31st 2011, 7:02 pm

thank you guys! we'll decide later on
Back to top Go down
http://xat.com/fantagefantagebesties
Melody
Newest Anime Person
Melody

Mod Applications Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mod Applications   Mod Applications EmptyNovember 1st 2011, 2:04 am

Username:Melody
why do you think you will be a mod?: I am pretty much on everyday unless I can busy, I am currently administrating two forums. I try to enforce the rules while having fun at the same time. I do sometimes get angry at people easily but I do try and control it. Being a moderator would be an honor to me.
Will you hack the forum? Nope, no way! I would never hack the forum, I don't even realise a moderator can.

Last edited by Melody on November 6th 2011, 1:58 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

Mod Applications Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mod Applications   Mod Applications EmptyNovember 4th 2011, 5:31 pm

Username:Dave
Why do you think you will be a mod?:I have experience in moderating and administrating, in fact, I am an admin of three forums and a roleplay moderator of another. I cannot take idiotic people who think that the world revolves on them. I go on the computer and iPhone as much as possible, since I am a zombie. The longest I've never been on the computer is about three days or so? I don't know. All though, I do have a slight anger managment problem but I try to keep it cool.
Will you hack the forum?:Of course not. Honestly, I don't even know how. I don't think a moderator has powers like that. If I could, I probably wouldn't abuse such a power. It's an honor to be a moderator. Well, for me.
__
Melody kinda copied my answer. e.e

Last edited by Dave on November 6th 2011, 6:02 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://rubmypole.forumotion.com
Oishii

Mod Applications Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mod Applications   Mod Applications EmptyNovember 4th 2011, 6:08 pm

Username: Oishii
Why do you think you will be a mod?: I think I'd be a good moderator because I have tons of experience with moderating, plus, I am an admin on one of my forums. I know how to use forumotion very well, since I've been on forums for about 2-3 years now. I'm used to having to ban and enforce rules whenever needed.
Will you hack the forum? Definately not.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mod Applications Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mod Applications   Mod Applications Empty

Back to top Go down

Mod Applications
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
~Anime-Otaku~ :: Forum Information :: Costumer's Table-
Jump to: